pigeon of fight Index du Forum

ONLINE BOOK Bodybuilding Basic Training: The Absolute Begin

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    pigeon of fight Index du Forum -> pigeon of fight -> Candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
opelushmi
Visiteur

Masculin
Point(s): 89
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 13:26 (2017)    Sujet du message: ONLINE BOOK Bodybuilding Basic Training: The Absolute Begin Répondre en citant

Do you struggle with packing on lean muscle mass?

Do you dread scouring through all of the information out there only to suffer from analysis paralysis?

Tired of hitting dead ends with your training only to feel like you’re beating your head against the wall?

Bodybuilding Basic Training: The Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Building Muscle is packed with all of the essential knowledge to help you get the physique you want and then some.

Simpler is better and adding quality, lean muscle shouldn’t be complicated.

This manual is the perfect starting point for beginners as well as for those who want to clean the slate and start fresh.

This manual is what I truly believe in and have used over the years with my own training.

There is nothing in here that I haven’t tried. But you have an advantage. I’ve already refined, tweaked and improved all of these workouts and tips so you can cut straight to the chase and get started immediately.

Here are just a few of the benefits of this massive manual:

- It’s packed with 58 programs so you will always have options and never get bored.
- It has both body part training programs as well as complete full weekly training programs.
- Alternatives for each exercise to give you more options.
- Photos of major exercises to give you a clear visual of how to perform movements correctly.
- Explanation of programming, progressing, frequency, volume and the most asked questions such as “what do I do next?”
- Easy to read and navigate and straight to the point without any fluff.

Chapter preview:

What is this manual all about and who is it for?
How do I use this manual?

Section 1: An Introduction to Training

What is a rep?
What is a set?
What is a warm up set? How do I warm up?
What is a work set?
How should I breathe during a set?
What is muscle failure?
What is the best rep range to use?
How much weight should I use?
What is a pyramid of sets?
How do I progress?
How much rest between sets?
What is the difference between compound and isolation exercises?
What are supersets and other techniques listed?
What about frequency, volume, intensity, duration and other factors related to my goals?
What about soreness?
What about cardio?
I have more questions

Section 2: Body Part Training

The Chest
The Back
The Shoulders
The Triceps
The Biceps
The Forearms
The Quadriceps
The Hamstrings
The Calves
The Abdominals

Section 3: Goals and Training Programs

What about goals?
How do I set up my own training program?
How much frequency?
How much volume?
How much training time?
What about program duration?
What about active/scheduled rest?
What about cycling programs?
Training programs
Body part specialization routines

Bodybuilding Basic Training: The Absolute Beginner's Guide to Building Muscle Brad Borland
Bodybuilding Basic Training: The Absolute Beginner's Guide to Building Muscle book pc free

duration Yes equipment 8 exercises Start Now Intermediate/Plyometric Lean Burn: Day 1 30-40 min duration Yes equipment 6 exercises Start Now Intermediate/Strength Training The Aftershock Workout 6 weeks duration Yes equipment 18 exercises Start Now Most Popular Workouts Beginner/Muscle Endurance, Strength Training The Complete 4-Week Beginner's Workout 4 weeks duration Yes equipment Start Now Advanced Gain 10 Pounds of Muscle in 4 Weeks 4 weeks duration Yes equipment 59 exercises Start Now Beginner/Muscle Endurance The 6-Week Fat Blast 6 Weeks duration Yes equipment Start Now Repeat whenever you are faced with temptation, delays or anything else that could make you deviate from your planWelcome to the clubBody weight exercises can be fantastic for weight loss and keeping the muscle you already have, but if youre serious about weight training youll need a gym with a squat rack, bench, barbells, and a spot to do pull ups, chin ups, and dips to be most efficientIt's better than so-called fat-loss programs, hypertrophy programs, programs that help add inches to your vertical jump, or ones that promise to turn you into a superhero in eight weeksIn a perfect world you don't even need that much, but in reality it is very hard to get what you need from regular food aloneTry to divide your meals into several smaller meals rather than a few big onesTranslation: if you want to build muscle and size, you need to stuff your faceNeed Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417 FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49 Details United States Share Tweet Share Pin Email Tweak your workout to keep your body guessing The key to steadily building muscle is to never let yourself get comfortableSample Workout Routine Monday: Upper Body 1 Dumbbell Bench Press2 sets of 10-12 reps 2 Butterfly2 sets of 10-12 reps 3 Standing Military Press2 sets of 10-12 reps 4 Triceps Pushdown2 sets of 10-12 reps 5 Lying Triceps Press2 sets of 10-12 reps 6 Side Lateral Raise2 sets of 10-12 reps 7 Preacher Curl2 sets of 10-12 reps 8 Seated Dumbbell Curl2 sets of 10-12 reps 9 Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown2 sets of 10-12 reps 10 One-Arm Dumbbell Row2 sets of 10-12 reps 11 Dumbbell Shrug2 sets of 10-12 reps Hack squat Tuesday: Lower Body 1 Leg Press3 sets of 10-12 reps 2 Leg Extensions2 sets of 10-12 reps 3 Seated Leg Curl2 sets of 10-12 reps 4 Lying Leg Curls2 sets of 10-12 reps 5 Standing Calf Raises3 sets of 10-12 reps 6 Seated Calf Raise2 sets of 10-12 reps 7 Ab Crunch Machine2 sets of 10-12 reps 8 Crunches3 sets of 10-12 reps Wednesday: Rest Thursday: Upper Body 1 Chin-Up3 sets of 10-12 reps 2 Seated Cable Rows2 sets of 10-12 reps 3 Upright Cable Row2 sets of 10-12 reps 4 Side Lateral Raise2 sets of 10-12 reps 5 EZ-Bar Curl3 sets of 10-12 reps 6 Hammer Curls2 sets of 10-12 reps 7 Incline Dumbbell Press2 sets of 10-12 reps 8 Cable Crossover3 sets of 10-12 reps 9 Standing Military Press2 sets of 10-12 reps 10 Dips - Chest Version2 sets of 10-12 reps 11 Triceps Pushdown - Rope Attachment3 sets of 10-12 reps Friday: Lower Body 1 Donkey Calf Raises2 sets of 10-12 reps 2 Standing Calf Raises2 sets of 10-12 reps 3 Seated Leg Curl2 sets of 10-12 reps 4 Standing Leg Curl2 sets of 10-12 reps 5 Leg Press2 sets of 10-12 reps 6 Hack Squat2 sets of 10-12 reps 7 Ab Crunch Machine2 sets of 10-12 reps 8 Crunches3 sets of 10-12 reps Saturday: Rest Sunday: Rest Diet To support your new, more active lifestyle, you need to review your daily nutritional intakeThis may be another section of your training log, it can be an app on your phone, or it can be a small notepad that you carry in your back pocketI noticed it after my 3rd monthThe weight will come off more slowly, but youll only be losing fat, not fat AND muscleSo, you want to pack on some serious mass and carve out those abs? Here's a step-by-step introduction to the iron game that will get you started on the right footOr consider signing up to an exercise class that fits your goals in order to impose more discipline on your training scheduleTry to divide your meals into several smaller meals rather than a few big onesEach of your routines should have one leg exercise, push exercise, pull exercise, and a core exercise: Leg Exercises Squats, Deadlifts, or Lunges Push Exercises Bench Press, Overhead Press, or Dips Pull Exercises Inverted Rows, Pull Ups, or Chin Ups Core Exercises Reverse Crunches, Hanging Knee Raises, or Planks Thats ITIf you want to make your married life healthy and happy then use the HT Rush, it is the best supplement for the formation of testosterone in your bodyOnce you have your goal and your timeline defined, establish a number of milestones, say a month apart, that you can use as checkpoints to make sure you're on trackVisit more of our sites: Flex Men's Fitness Muscle & Fitness Muscle & Fitness Hers National Enquirer Star Terms and Conditions Privacy Policy Copyright 2017 Weider Publications, LLC, a subsidiary of American Media, IncOr better yet, go on Sunday afternoon when the weekend warriors are busy drinking beer and watching sports and make Monday a rest dayIts pretty great, I try to take advantage of itTake your time—walk around, look at the machines, see how packed the place is and what type of people go thereLift Heavy Things If you are going to build muscle, youre going to need to lift heavy thingsIf you want a late-night snack, go for something entirely or mostly protein, since protein is unlikely to be stored as body fat and has the added advantage of providing extra "building blocks" for the time when your body goes into repair-mode, i.e 171bf2437f

As a young kid at 62? and 125 pounds I wasnt too intimidatingRegister Forgot Password? Store Shop by Category Shop by Brand Shop by Goal Deals & Coupons Top 50 Products Top 20 Brands M&S Rewards Help & Shipping View all categories View All Popular Categories Protein Fat Loss Pre-Workout BCAAs Creatine Weight Gainers Clothing Protein Bars Vitamins Women's Products Shop All 300+ Brands View All Popular Brands Choose Your Goal Build Muscle Find products designed to support lean muscle growth and recovery
Beyond The Hostage Child: Towards Empowering Protective Parents Leora Rosen[PDF] The Gospel According to the Novelist: Religious Scripture and Contemporary Fiction (New Directions in Religion and Literature)READ BOOK Gold for Horses (El Vasco Book 1)How to Get your First Job as a Software Engineer: Professional Programming Topics not Covered in School download epub mobi pdf fb2READ BOOK The Sun Jesus Rises In The WestHighly Favored of the Lord II download epub mobi pdf fb2One Fought On: A Soldier's Story Norman LeRoyTarzan: The Jesse Marsh Years Omnibus Volume 1 (Edgar Rice Burroughs Tarzan: the Jesse Marsh Years Omnibus) download epub mobi pdf fb2ONLINE BOOK Before & AfterAthena Departs: Gospel of a Man Apart download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 13:26 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    pigeon of fight Index du Forum -> pigeon of fight -> Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation